General Information Disclaimer
App Amy LLC has developed and placed the information and content on this website with the intent to provide the public with general and useful information. The information is provided by App Amy LLC and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance the viewer places on such information is therefore strictly at their own risk.This website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. The materials on this website do not constitute legal advice, do not necessarily reflect the opinions of App Amy LLC or any of its employees, and are not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up‐to‐date.The articles and information on this website are provided as is without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non‐infringement.Each individual document published by App Amy LLC on this website may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information relating to that specific document.App Amy LLC hereby authorizes you to view, store, print, reproduce, copy, any pages within this website for Personal, non‐commercial use only. In consideration of this authorization, you agree that (a) any copy of these documents, which you make, shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein and (b) this page is included with any distribution.
Some links within the App Amy LLC website may lead to other sites that we believe may be useful or informative. The App Amy LLC website does not incorporate any materials appearing in such linked sites by reference. These links to third party sites or information are not intended as, and should not be interpreted by you as, constituting or implying our endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of the third party information, products, or services found there. We do not maintain or control these sites and accordingly make no guarantee concerning the accuracy, reliability, or currency of the information found there.The contents of this document are intended to be informative but by their very nature are general. You are strongly advised to seek independent advice before using the document in specific circumstances, as App Amy LLC cannot accept responsibility for any loss arising from reliance on anything set out, even errors or omissions.
App Amy LLC respects the intellectual property of others.If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
* A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
* Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed
* Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address
* A statement that the complaining party “in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law”
* A statement that the “information in the notification is accurate”, and “under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”The above information must be submitted as a written, faxed or emailed notification to the following Designated Agent:
Attn: DMCA Office: http://www.copyright.gov/help/index.html
or Contact the Webmaster CustomerService@AppAmy.com
WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEY'S FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.This information should not be construed as legal advice, for further details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).